APPLIANCE & CARTON CLAMPS
KAUP Appliance Clamps and Carton Clamps are used worldwide to transport white product (fridges, washing machines etc.) and brown product (consumer electronics). However, the ideal appliance and carton clamp can be configured for nearly any kind of job. How? With the numerous variations of the big KAUP program and the possibility to adapt the attachments of KAUP individually for nearly every purpose.
Sensor technology is one of the possibilities. For it the clamp arms and/or the clamp body are equipped with sensors that recognise independently how many load units should be taken up, and the sensor system regulates the required pressure to the load admission. The program offer of KAUP starts in this field with easy devices with firmly opposed pressure – it continues with an ‘intelligent’ clamp with dynamic regulation of the clamp strength – and it ends with the top-of-the-line model with so-called ‘sensoric implementation’. This model chooses automatically and dynamically the right pressure for an undisturbed handling.
Advantages of the KAUP Appliance & Carton Clamps:
- Robust construction from T-profiles and C-profiles for the highest stability and long operation durations
- Construction is friendly to servicing and friendly to service
- An easy assembly
- Clamp arms are provided with toe-in
- Soft stop-final situation damping and role guidance SMOOTHROLL for all classes available
Possible Operational Areas:
- Consumer goods industry
- Food industry
- Building materials industry