KAUP fork clamps can be used for the transport of palletised goods as well as for clamp works.
With different slip-on clamp arms, these attachments become special clamps to transport stones or barrels, for example, with few hurdles.
Combined with other attachments from KAUP, the application possibilities of the fork clamps are endless.
Advantages of the KAUP Fork Clamps:
- Robust construction from T-profiles and C-profiles for the highest stability and long operation durations
- Construction is friendly to servicing and friendly to service
- Fork clamps are provided with toe-in
- SOFTSTOP-final situation damping and role guidance SMOOTHROLL
- Combinable with other attachments – for example, rotary units and/or clamp arms
Possible Operational Areas:
- Admission of pallets or grid boxing – longways or crosswise
- Transport of non-palletised loads