KAUP Multi-Pallet Handlers significantly rationalise in-plant transportation and are in operation worldwide in all branches of industry. They are put into operation where several pallets or other loads are transported simultaneously; therefore, KAUP Multi-Pallet Handlers contribute to efficient and economical logistics.
The construction consisting of KAUP T-profiles, C-profiles and, depending on the model, round profiles ensures the highest stability, even under tough working conditions, long operation with extended intervals between servicing, and a minimum of required maintenance.
Advantages of KAUP Multi-Pallet Handlers:
- Choice between visibility-optimised design and residual capacity-optimised design
- Solid construction from T-profiles and C-profiles for highest stability and long operating hours
- Service and maintenance-friendly design
- Very little wear and tear – SMOOTHROLL roller-guided needle-bearing brackets and SOFTSTOP-end of stroke slow down serially
- Synchronism for high-operation speeds
- Numerous individual adaptations possible
- Low wear-and-tear Hardox protection in fork bend as an option
Possible Operational Areas:
- All branches of industry
- Beverage industry
- Building industry
- All kinds of pallet commissioning and other forms of freight handling