The modular construction method of KAUP attachments makes it possible that basically all clamps can be combined with rotary units. When required, a sideshift stroke extends the application possibilities even more.
Only a limited number of basic components are necessary to upgrade proven attachments for new operational areas. Roll Clamps, Fork Clamps, Bale Clamps and the Pallet Turnover Clamp are the most common attachments fitted with a rotary unit.
Advantages of KAUP Rotating Clamps:
- Varied application possibilities
- Maintenance and service-friendly construction
- If required, there is a good availability of spare parts due to the KAUP modular concept
Possible Operational Areas:
- Palletless transportation of bales of paper, waste paper, tobacco, textiles, boxes and other containers
- Emptying of containers – boxes, grid boxes, etc.
- All branches of industry – recycling industry, foundries, food industry, textile industry, iron and metal industries, etc.