Sideshifters are the most common attachments found on forklift trucks. Depending on the capacity of the truck, sideshifters allow lateral shift of the load from ± 100mm up to ± 160mm. This saves time and increases manoeuvrability. With the so-called Container Sideshifter, even larger lateral sideshift stroke is possible.
KAUP has two different versions of Sideshifters in their product range – a hook-on version and an integrated version.
KAUP Sideshifters can be combined with numerous other KAUP attachments and thus considerably increases the application possibilities.
Advantages of KAUP Sideshifters:
- Very good visibility conditions
- Very simple and quick assembly
- Equal shifting force and speed in both directions
- SOFTSTOP end-of-stroke slow down and SMOOTHROLL bottom hooks with compact rollers available for several models
- Patented QUICKSEAL cylinder for quick exchange of seal kits without tools
- Use of greaseable, highly wear-resistant EASYSLIDE sliding pads with excellent sliding characteristics possible
Possible Operational Areas:
- All branches of industry
- All forms of pallet handling
- Container loading in harbours
- Loading and unloading of trucks