LOW-LEVEL ORDER PICKERS
The Yale Solution to Comfortable and Efficient First- and Second-Level Order Picking
The Yale MO series of low-level order pickers is one of the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for the fast, efficient picking of customer orders.
Available with a fixed or lifting platform with independent forklift for first- and second-level picking, the MO series also includes a scissor lift option for ground and occasional second-level picking.
This series of order picker lifts is ideal for cross-docking and load shuttling as well as order picking in:
- Intensive and high throughput warehouse operations
- Horizontal transport over both long and short distances
- Scooter control with electric steering. This allows the operator to remain within the footprint of the truck, reducing operator fatigue and ensuring them greater protection.
- Low step height reduces operator fatigue and facilitates easy crossover between racks.
- The large suspended platform with personnel-present sensor completely covers the platform. This allows the operator to find their ideal operating position.
- The effortless electrical steering and automatic speed reduction on cornering ensure excellent control and high productivity.
- On low-level models the foot-controlled platform allows second-level picking to reduce operator fatigue.
- The anti-roll-back system on ramps and gradients ensures efficient operation.
- The AC drive motor delivers high-performance acceleration, travel speed and braking, making the MO series ideal for stop and go applications.
- Adjustable performance settings allow the truck to be customised to the needs of the application and operator.
- Coasting and forklift/lower function buttons located on both sides of the truck allow the operator to walk next to the truck and lift and lower the forks without being on board, helping to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- Side battery extraction is available on all models, providing fast and effortless battery changing for extensive shift operations.