MEDIUM/HIGH-LEVEL ORDER PICKERS
The Yale Solution to Efficient Second- And Third-Level Order Picking
An integral part of Yale’s extensive warehouse equipment product range, the MO series of horizontal and vertical order pickers offer quiet, effortless operation and features focused on ensuring operators can achieve faster, more accurate order picking.
The Yale MO10E series of medium- and high-level order pickers has been designed for second- and third-level picking to around 4.8 metres and includes fixed forks, fixed cabin, supplementary lift and walk-on platform or cage models. Providing the precise application solution in warehouses where picking individual items to fulfil customer orders is the primary focus.
The MO series is available with rail or wire guidance for operation in very narrow aisles and allows pick locations up to 9 metres. They allow pallet locations to be maximised for lower turnover items and very dense storage to be achieved in primary focus.
- The large suspended platform with personnel-present sensor covers the complete cabin area. This allows the operator to locate the most comfortable operating position throughout the shift
- The cushioned platform absorbs vibration and the low step height helps to reduce operator fatigue
- Controls are located to provide the maximum operator walk-through area for optimised picking from either side of the aisle
- Four selectable performance settings allow the truck to be configured to suit the operator and application requirements
- Coasting and forklift/lower function buttons located on both sides of the truck allow the operator to walk next to the truck and lift and lower the forks without being on-board, helping to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity
- The operator cabin can travel horizontally and vertically simultaneously to reduce the time taken to reach the next pick location on machines operating in guided aisles