MX SERIES FORKLIFT
Setting the Standard for Performance and Productivity
The Yale MX Series counterbalanced forklift provides the perfect combination of power, speed, low fuel consumption and clean performance.
The Yale MX series of internal combustion counterbalanced lift trucks have been engineered for low cost of ownership, reduced downtime and high productivity, combining a raft of features and functions that make doing a hard day’s work much easier for operators.
A breakthrough forklift solution, the Yale MX series has been designed with performance, operational safety, operator comfort and ease of maintenance all top-of-mind, with key features including High Vis™ Mast, optimised gear profiles and best-in-class service access.
Available in petrol, diesel and LPG and with a load capacity of between 1.5 to 3.5 tonnes, the GP15-35MX range has been built for demanding work cycles and sets the standard for operational efficiency.
Features That Enhance Operator Comfort and Operational Efficiency Include:
- From the controls the High Vis™ Mast provides clear visibility to the fork tips when they are lifted to 420mm, giving the operator the ability to physically move forward with greater confidence, while its high-strength design improves capacity retention at high lifts
- A smaller steering wheel and adjustable steering column, coupled with synchronous steering, make days less physically tiring
- An improved rear drive handle, low-vibration operator's seat and isolated powertrain combine for a comfortable and secure operator environment
- The vertical muffler can be adjusted to aim emissions away from the operator in environments where dust and exhaust gases may be present
Features That Enhance Performance and Productivity Include:
- Maintenance-free Continuous Stability Enhancement (CSE) enhances lateral stability through reducing truck leaning in turns, without compromising travel over uneven surfaces
- V-ECU continuously monitors functions and keeps the operator informed always of service requirements, while a state-of-the-art diagnostics dash display alerts the need for attention via codes to allow quick and accurate responses
- An exclusive Operator Presence System, for enhanced operating safety, includes Traction Interlock and Hydraulic Interlock safety functions
- The unit’s cooling system, with optimised ducting and high-volume tunnels, operates at lower temperatures to produce a cooler engine, resulting in the longer life of components and reducing the risk of overheating in heavy-duty applications