NARROW AISLE REACH TRUCK
Taking Productivity and Performance to New Heights
When it comes to narrow aisle lift trucks, the NR/NDR-DB/EB series is extremely versatile, combining the latest AC motor control technology with improved all-round performance and superb operator comfort to effectively meet the demands of high-density warehousing.
From the application-proven rugged-reach mechanism to the High-Vis™ Mast, these trucks deliver state-of-the-art technologies that add up to reliable performance. These trucks ride smoothly and are easy to operate. Productivity is enhanced in every feature of the NR/NDR-DB/EB, such as the AC drive motor which delivers even more power, and the moto-controller is mounted on finned aluminium heat sinks to provide cooling. Because every part is designed for strength, dependability and long wear, they’re also on the job more – exactly where you want your trucks and operators to be.
The Yale iSi (Integrated Smart Interface) Technology provides common control systems and functions across the heart of the Yale line. This technology speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
A new side-stance control handle, configured with the operator in mind, provides conveniently located controls for forward/reverse, lift/lower, proportional reach/retract, tilt, horn and optional side shift. The control handle for side stance operation allows simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions and features an operator grip pad for added comfort.
Ergonomic and Productivity Features Include:
- Master Drive Unit (MDU) has been redesigned for superior protection. The drive unit is sealed for life, meaning no oil changes are required. It also provides a debris guard for protection against shrink-wrap.
- Superior AC drive, hoist and auxiliary function motors have more power, run cooler, and are built to match the application, reducing service time and costs.
- Yale iSi Technology speeds operator productivity and streamlines service and maintenance procedures to keep your costs down and productivity up.
- Flexibility of choosing different stances – Fore/Aft or Side-Stance.
- The side-stance truck provides vertical adjustment of lumbar back rest pad, E-Z Ride floor, and adjustable steering tiller positions (optional) for optimal comfort.