SIT-ON REACH TRUCK
For Almost Every Narrow Aisle Application
The MR series is the next level in reach truck productivity, delivered through innovation, technology and ergonomic design.
With compact, narrow and wide chassis models and high and heavy-duty configurations, Yale has a wide range of reach trucks that meet almost every narrow aisle application requirement. The MR series is versatile and manoeuvrable and contributes to the best utilisation of warehouse space and maximises pallet throughput.
Class-leading ergonomics and excellent visibility through the operator compartment, mast and overhead guard provide the operator with a comfortable and efficient working environment contributing to fast cycle times and maximum operator productivity.
Typical MR Series Applications Are:
- Food and retail storage and distribution
- Third-party logistics storage and distribution
- Load handling in production facilities
- Horizontal transport, cross-docking and load shuttling
- Cold store operations
As your customers demand more from you, you should be able to expect more from your reach trucks. With over 80 years in the material handling industry, the Yale MR series delivers on this promise and features even more benefits than before including:
- Innovative technology including laser positioning, dual CANbus technology, ‘get home’ function and touch screen display
- Flexibility with seven models in capacities from 1400kg to 2500kg, and lift heights up to 12.65m
- Three chassis available to match your application
- Productivity with higher travel, lift and lower speeds
- Operator comfort with unique ergonomic controls and enhanced visibility
- Greater efficiency with easier serviceability and lower costs of ownership
- Aftermarket service and support