Horizontal Transport Made Simple
Yale Tow Tractors for horizontal transport over short and long distances.
Why settle for an average tow tractor when you can have one designed with dependability, versatility and comfort in mind? From intensive manufacturing operations to horizontal transport over long and short distances, the Yale MO50T provides efficient, cost-effective solutions for transporting carts and moving product throughout your facility with ease.
The MO50T tow tractor is an efficient and cost-effective solution for line feed operations in manufacturing, and it is ideal for use in intensive manufacturing processes.
Ergonomic and Productivity Features Include:
- Fly-by-wire power steering reduces steer effort by up to 90%
- Automatic speed reduction on cornering assists operator with control and productivity
- AC drive motor delivers high performance acceleration, travel speed and braking – ideal for stop/go applications
- Adjustable performance settings allow customization to specific application and operator needs
- Slow speed forward and reverse direction buttons (coasting function) allow operator to walk alongside truck to the next picking location
- Regenerative braking reduces use of service brake and dissipates heat from the traction motor, increasing life of components
- Side battery extraction option offers fast battery changing in multi-shift operations
- Optional rising platform allows for quick vertical picking and retrieving