WALKIE STRADDLE STACKER
Superior Stack Ability and Reliability on The Loading Dock
The MSW Straddle Stacker Series excels in manufacturing and warehousing applications where space utilisation is a key consideration. Because they’re backed by a full range of Yale parts and services, you can count on these trucks to deliver all the big advantages: ease of operation, productivity and peace of mind.
The MSW025F-30 and MSW040E straddle stackers are your reliable lift trucks that exceed application requirements and raise productivity. Ergonomically designed to improve comfort and reduce fatigue, the innovative control handle and fingertip-variable lift-and-lower functions greatly enhance efficiency.
Designed to require less service time, the forklift’s auto-deceleration system takes pressure off the brakes allowing for less wear. The MSW series boasts superior serviceability that increases uptime and productivity, meaning the truck needs less time in the shop when maintenance is required.
Ergonomic and Productivity Features Include:
- The MSW straddle stacker truck excels in work environments or on a back dock with two or three levels of stacking
- The MSW range has been designed using a separately-exited drive motor in conjunction with an advanced transistorized hoist and traction controller to enhance truck performance and reliability
- Outriggers are field adjustable to 37’, 42’ and 49’
- Three performance modes, easily changed by the operator through the control handle, allow you to tailor truck performance to the application
- The MSW bottom-mounted tiller handle optimises the operating position and reduces steering effort